For the latest Faith Angle conversations, please visit FaithAngle.org.
EPPC’s Faith Angle Forum, directed by Josh Good, aims to strengthen reporting and commentary on how religious believers, religious convictions, and religiously grounded moral arguments affect American politics and public life. Since 1999, the Faith Angle Forum has brought together a select group of nationally respected journalists and distinguished scholars for in-depth discussions of some of the most crucial issues facing our nation. Twice a year, in Miami Beach, the Faith Angle Forum holds a two-day conference to discuss these issues in a serious fashion, miles removed from Washington’s ideological battlefields.
“If there’s any institution I’ve seen that has had a huge leverage point in American culture, it’s the Faith Angle Forum.” — David Brooks
Recognition for the Faith Angle Forum:
- Warren Cole Smith of WORLD Magazine interviews Michael Cromartie
- Philanthropy magazine profiles Michael Cromartie and the Faith Angle Forum
- Christianity Today profiles Michael Cromartie and the Faith Angle Forum
- Dan Harris of ABC News profiles the Faith Angle Forum
- Deseret News features a history of the Faith Angle Forum
- Fred Barnes praises the Faith Angle Forum in The Weekly Standard