How to Apply
The 2018 seminar will run from July 2 through July 19. We’ll begin accepting applications for the 2018 seminar on January 1, 2018. The deadline for applications is Friday, March 30.
For North American Students, send your completed application to:
Ethics and Public Policy Center
1730 M Street NW, Suite 910
Washington, DC 20036
(No electronic applications will be accepted. European students have a different application process. See below.)
Application must include:
1) A short letter explaining your interest in attending the seminar
2) Curriculum vitae or complete resume
3) One letter of recommendation (usually from a professor)
4) 200-word paragraph on the nature of liberty
5) 300-word essay on what you consider the proudest moment of your life
6) Longer writing sample (e.g. paper, brief, published material)
European Students, please contact the Instytut Tertio Milllennio in Krakow, Poland for specifics on European application information.
Students are responsible for their own travel costs.
For more information:
telephone (202) 715-3512
fax (202) 408-0632