How to Apply
We will begin accepting applications for the 2016 seminar—which will run from 27 June through 14 July—on 4 January 2016. The deadline for applications for the 2016 seminar is Friday, 1 April 2016.
For North American Students, send your completed application to:
Ethics and Public Policy Center
1730 M Street NW, Suite 910
Washington, DC 20036
(No electronic applications will be accepted. European students have a different application process. See below.)
Application must include:
1) A short letter explaining your interest in attending the seminar
2) Curriculum vitae or complete resume
3) One letter of recommendation (usually from a professor)
4) 200-word paragraph on the nature of liberty
5) 300-word essay on what you consider the proudest moment of your life
6) Longer writing sample (e.g. paper, brief, published material)
European Students, please contact the Instytut Tertio Milllennio in Krakow, Poland for specifics on European application information.
Students are responsible for their own travel costs.
For more information:
telephone (202) 715-3512
fax (202) 408-0632