About the podcast
For 49 years, we’ve marched, prayed, volunteered, and made the case to reverse Roe v. Wade.
And now, in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, the Supreme Court seems poised to do just that.
But it’s not just about the Court. The work of building a culture that protects and welcomes babies, while providing for and supporting mothers and families, has always been essential, and this work will continue for many years to come.
In the new podcast series Life After Dobbs, brought to you by the Ethics and Public Policy Center, hosts Ryan T. Anderson and Alexandra DeSanctis explore how the pro-life movement got here and what happens next. Anderson and DeSanctis are the coauthors of the new book Tearing Us Apart: How Abortion Harms Everything and Solves Nothing.
In each episode, they sit down with experts and activists to talk about the future of the pro-life movement and to ask questions such as:
- What are the best policies to support moms and babies?
- Is abortion ever medically necessary?
- Can you be a human being but not be a human person?
- Can feminism recover its authentically pro-life voice?
- How will the debate over abortion shape elections in 2022, 2024, and beyond?
Join us each week as we talk with pro-life leaders and scholars to prepare…for life after Dobbs.
Episodes and transcripts
- Episode 1: Jeanne Mancini on Marching Into a Post-Roe Future
- Episode 2: Dr. Aaron Kheriaty on How Abortion Harms Good Medicine and Women’s Health
- Episode 3: Erika Bachiochi on Why Being Pro-Woman Means Being Pro-Life
- Episode 4: Carter Snead on the Legal and Social Catastrophe of Abortion
- Episode 5: Ed Whelan Analyzes the Supreme Court’s Historic Ruling Overturning Roe v. Wade
- Episode 6: Lila Rose on Exposing the Lies of the Abortion Industry
- Episode 7: Father Richard John Neuhaus and “The Greatest Pro-Life Speech Ever Given”
- Episode 8: Marjorie Dannenfelser on the Future of Pro-Life Policy
- Episode 9: Patrick Brown and Henry Olsen on the Challenges of the post-Roe World
- Episode 10: Carl Trueman on the Philosophy Behind the Abortion Debate
- Episode 11: Leah Libresco Sargeant on Building a Better World for Mothers and Children
- Episode 12: Catherine Glenn Foster on How Abortion Creates an Anti-Woman Culture
…or look for Life After Dobbs on your favorite podcast platform.